View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 new web site for Central Missouri Mustang and Fords 

Hi all

I wanted to let you know that I have the new site up for the Central Missouri Mustang and Ford Club in Columbia Missouri. I have some work to do but it is coming along. I have a link to here and the Econoline page so I hope more folks will see the Econolines and want to join in the fun.

It would be great if you all can come out and join in the fun at one of our All Ford events.

I am hoping to expand into more trucks and Econolines but I have day and night jobs and restoration so it all takes time. Let me know what you all think and if you can come out and join us.

www.centralmomustang.org

Jim Reese

Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:17 pm
Profile WWW

OK I have everything on my web site working I think. If you all have Econoline pickup or van images you would like to see on the site I am getting ready to expand that section. Send them along to me and I will try to get the page going soon.

The Car Show June 24 in Columbia MO is also coming together and should be a great time. There will be more information very soon on the www.centralmomustang.org site so check back if you are interested in coming out.

Thanks Jim Reese

Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:50 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]