View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 1961 Econoline van questions 

Hi I just found this site while looking for a value on a '61 econoline van.

It is in complete original condition(not modified) except for having the engine/trans removed to drop in a 302"-5.0L V8.

It is the type with a window in each back door,2 windowless doors on the passenger side and a driver's and front passengers door.

The van has always been in california(fullerton) so no rust damage from salted roads of east coast vehicles.No major body damage,just little dings scratches-what you would expect with a 46 year old vehicle.

Could you collectors give me a rough idea of it's value in the described condition?You can reply here or PM me.

Also does the original engine/trans have much value to you guys or do you just swap them out for modern engines?I think it's a 144" or 170",3 speed manual trans.

If I left anything out or you need anymore info,let me know I will post it.Thanks for the help.

Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:11 pm

In my opinon, I would estimate in the conditon as described, anywhere from $300.00 and up.

Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:07 am
Profile WWW
Lead Flunky

It is really hard to say with out seeing it.

I got one that is just as you described in trade for an econoline steering box.
The ones I have seen around here range in price from a couple hundred on up, seen one yesterday...asking 2k for it, doesnt run most of the parts for it in the back rather than bolted on where they belong. Basically a BIG project.

Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:19 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]