View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 window van needed for reaserch 

Any one in the Pittsburg PA area is encouraged to help get a window van w/ pop open windows located to Restoration Specialties and Supply in Windber, PA. They are willing to accept one and keep it long enough to research and test fit new window and door seals. As you know, Dennis Carpenters offers some seals but they do not fit or work properly and he is not willing to correct the problems. "Restorations" for those of you who do not know, is the place that I got to come out with the Cab Door Window kit (fuzzie material and division bars) back in the late '90's. Contact Terry Turner (919) 231-0020 OR Dave/Jeff at Restoration Specialties and Supply at (814) 467-9842. Any body style '61-'67 in any condition is acceptable just as long as the doors fit correctly and the glass openings are intact. Thank you, all help is appriciated.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:27 am

I thought someone would be willing to help out-so far a big fat zero. A big sarcastic thank you to Econoline owners in Pa.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:53 pm

I thought someone would be willing to help out-so far a big fat zero. A big sarcastic thank you to Econoline owners in Pa.

You might be better off trying somewhere a bit busier. This forum is a little on the quiet side.

Sy

www.frankenstein-minis.co.uk

Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]