View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 New Project 

Hello, This is my first post here. I buoght the 63 3 window truck from Swifty, saw his add on this site, funny thing is, I bought this truck from him a month erlier, but he backed out of the deal saying the DMV fines were too high for the price ( $1200 and he pays DMV) So the new Price was $900 and I pay DMV. Went to DMV, they said You can NOT reg this truck, it has a Navada title. Swifty knew this, thats why he stopped answering his phone. 18 months later I found a guy at CA DMV who specializes in helping guys like US! One week and $172 later I had a title in my name and plates on my truck! Last Week The odo hit 38k miles, and I sold it to a guy in OR for $3k (I had $2200 in it) Yes I made a profit on an Econoline! 3 weeks ago I bought a 67 5 window truck with a Mustang HO 5.0 and AOD trans inatlled and drove it home. (this would be the new project), then I went to DMV. This time I was there for an hour and walked ou with plates in hand! Heres where I ask for help. I need a headliner kit (new), rear bumper, and a chevy doghouse,(I have see these used and its the way to go if you want P/S & A/C on your V8). Any help finding this stuff would be GREAT. Thanx,

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]