View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Reporting in from Lake Erie Shores 

Hey Group Thanks for the Add. I own a 62 base model Econoline P/U. Truck was sitting in dry storage for most of its life. Very little rust if any, shave and a hair cut was all it needed to bring into full operation.

New MC, WC's, lines, Fuel pump & one wire GM alt conversion. I am currently working the truck every day spring , summer, fall. Winter time it typically will go into hybernation !

Truck is red with cragars [ rubber rake] 15 rear, 14 front. I can get 30 bails of hay in bed [ stacking it high] and the 144 cubic inches will pull it no problem :shock: I have to double clutch it outa first with the tall rubber on rear, but it aint too gear bound at 60 mph !! best Russ

Fri May 30, 2014 10:21 am

Hey Russ

Welcome to the club. I'm trying to picture all that hay in the back of an Econoline.

Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:20 pm
Profile WWW

Will send picks asap ! just added cragars 15x6 rear / 14x5 front with radials, skinny single stripe whitwalls. Nice 70's hotrod rake going looking slutty !

Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]