View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Getting it all put together 
Lead Flunky

Well the site is coming along.
We have a new host, more secure and have a setup for weekly back-ups at minimum.
I still have the gallery area to set-up and some pages to get together but is on its way.

Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:00 pm
Profile WWW
I knew this would all come back together one day. Friggin' virus people should be put away for taking down a site that someone has put their heart and soul into and taking info away from innocent others that hadn't a clue.

WELCOME BACK ECONO LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's have some fun and make these old rigs run like they should..........................of course with the usual mandatory BS, LOL.

Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:59 pm

Got so excited about this thing running again I forgot to log in. Sorry. 'm not a guest, just an old friend grateful this is back up and running.

Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:02 pm
Profile WWW

hey whats going on, i'm new here...is this a resurrection of a crashed site? i just acquired a 61 (i think) econo pickup and came looking for this site as i had seen it a while ago but was it bigger a while back??
anyway howdy and is there any archives of old posts to search?
thanks!
-tim

Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:32 pm

Yes this site was a victim of a major crash. Right now the message board is up and running and everything else will be soon. Been a long time and a lot of work that Dean has done to bring this back to life.
Welcome aboard again, keep checking back and we'll be back to normal in no time.

Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:27 pm
Profile WWW
Lead Flunky

Yep this is the resurrestion of the site, it was taken down with a whole bank of servers as well. What ever virus or program that was used also killed hard drives of those who tried to restore their sites. I have been in touch with other site owners from the same server bank and they are in the same boat.
This host is a bit tighter on security, I have also purchased an external hard drive and am setup to get weekly backups automatically (at a minimum)
Still have some tweaking to do here at the forums and a gallery to setup so you guys and gals can make your own picture albums.
Plus a few other goodies we have been toying around with.

Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:34 pm
Profile WWW
So unc WAS right this time! Great job Dean!

Jim

Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:12 pm
Lead Flunky

Hehe You know Unc's always right :shock:

Got the album area working and currently filling it up.
Feel free to upload as many pics as you like.

Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:53 pm
Profile WWW

I've had some owners of earlies popping into my site from time to time, and since most of my members own the 69-74s, we haven't been much help to them. Good to know that I can start sending them your way again.

Keep up the great work.

Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:11 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]