View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 new guy, new (old) truck 

hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself, my name's Tim and i'm from cincinnati ohio, anybody else from here in the area? anyway i'll be bring home soon a 61 (or so i was told) pickup, and looking forward to working on it. i've got a 1965 Chevy sportvan so i've got some experience with earlies (i love them all except the corvairs), but i have to admit i don't know too much about fords. plans are some sort of engine swap, whether to a 300 or 302, and i'd like to do the front disc conversion, you guys make it look easy. anway here is a picture of what i'm working with, would love to hear some feedback...i know it looks bad in the pics but it seems pretty solid...
http://www.ford-econoline.com/forum/alb ... ?pic_id=51
-tim

Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:48 pm

:wink: Hey Tim, i THINK THOSES ECONO TRUCK ARE COOL, You might reconize me from VCVC, I heard you talkin about this truck before I took a look at your pic here and it looks Good Keep us posted on the truck and keep those pics comeing as you get them, GOOD LUCK ON YOUR NEW PROJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vanish.....................

Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:48 am

Hello Tim. I'm in Columbus. I just found out the site is back up, Good work Dean and everyone involved.... Seems to me that there was a member in Cincinnati ( or Nothern Kentucky ) listed on the old site that had some parts for sale. anybody have an old members list? Greg

Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:38 pm

Tim Brogan is the guy your looking for in Ft Thomas KY. Just across the border from Cinci off I-71 or 75 loop. I'll get you an email address if you want to get in touch with him. He always has a half dozen early Econos and a few Dodge A-100's he is parting out.
David

02 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab
00 Ranger, Farm truck, rough but runs well
Two International tractors, all old and running

Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]