View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 New guy from Jersey 

Newby here! I was looking at a 1962 Econoline and wanted to find some info on it. I passed on the '62, but now I have a big interest in these old vans. I'd like to find a cargo someday. I don't ever see any around here. The winters here, with all the salt, reek havoc on any old vehicle.
I currently have a '71 F100 that provides me theropy.

I will chime in when I have something pertinent to say, but I'll probably just be lurking for the most part. Trying to absorb as much as I can about Econolines. John. :D

Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:28 am

I'm in RI and there are still plenty around here. I just found a couple of rust free regular vans. One has been sitting for years and the other was driven out here from AZ a few years ago. Both for sale but I haven't been able to get in touch with the owners to get any prices. I have found several in salvage yards and keep finding more.
Fred

1963 8 door van
1965 Spring Special pickup

Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:20 am

I wish I could be as lucky. I did see a window van, not sure what year, at a private junk yard. The crazy lady won't let me go back because, when I bought the gauges out of an F600, I cut the plug off too. I need both sides of the plug or it is of no use to me. When I went back to get the dash pad she chased me away. Anyway, I'll keep looking. :D

Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]