View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 front end parts 

Hello,I am having a hard time in finding a certain part for my van. I own a 1974 E100 with a 302,and I need an Idler Arm for it(its got power steering). I have'nt been able to find one anywhere,and I was wondering if anybody here might be able to point me in the right direction in finding one. Big thanx for any help/info. that anyone can provide.

Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:44 pm

Pat,, are you still looking for this part?. And are you looking for the arm itself?.. or the bushing for the arm (the big pin) ?.. This is a picture of the bushing and pin "kit".

If you're just looking for the part above, it's MOOG part number K8172. Your local parts stores should be able to get it for you. "Rare Parts" in california should still be able to get it for you as well. If not, let me know.

http://www.rareparts.com/

Now, if it's the whole idler arm that you need, I can't help ya right away on that. I have power steering on my 74, so I could hunt down the ford part number and do some searching on the web.

Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:07 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]