Transmission Rubber Isolation Mount
Page 1 of 1

Author:  build888 [ Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Transmission Rubber Isolation Mount

Anyone have any information on where to obtain the rubber isolaton mounts for the rear end of a transmission (1961- 1977 Econoline manual transmissions)?

Author:  61econodave [ Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:16 am ]
Post subject: 

I don't know where you can get the "correct" part, but I do know what can be used as a replacement. E4SZ-5A638-A, which is a truck upper control arm bushing. It must be shortened 1/4" to fit. This part is available at most part stores and is way cheaper than the original part.

This is for the 61-64 transmission.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group