View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Trukcrazy from NW Florida 

Hey all,

I just found this site because of John(71 long bed). I used to own an Econoline Heavy Duty P/U years ago and my grandfather used to owned one early and two later model(68-74) Econoline Vans. I have always had a secondary interest in these vehicles as well as Rancheros. Can't get enough of the old Fords I guess. Right now I own 67-72 Ford F-series trucks and an 06 STX Flareside. Hope learn more about these fine trucks here.

Thanks Dean, John Creel.

2006 F150 STX

Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:04 am
Profile WWW

What's up, John?! How did you find it from me? Oooohhhh, from Grants forum, over at Classic Trucks, maybe. Your like me, can't get enough of the old Fords. :lol: I wish I had more space for more than one at a time. I've come across a few that I had to turn down because I've got no place to put them. :cry: I was searching around for info on Econo's and found this place. Was board at work and was trying to find some info on vans. There is an Econoline at the "Ford Country" junk yard I was talking about over at FORDification. I'll try to snap a few pics next time I go.

Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]