View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Lost but Found/D&D Brakes 

Happy Holidays Everyone,

After a short bout of health issues and recuperation the 'onry old fart' is back and going strong(well kinda) a little slow yet but still cantankerous. Just worked out a few new details with the Disc Brake Conversion and things look really good for the future of D&D Brakes ( www.dddiscbrakes.com).

Read through all of the old posts and for the old fogeys, Jim, Jim, Jim.......Tim, and all of the new members, thanks for asking. I'm still here and will be for a long time to come I hope.

Tim, I read your message from a few months back about stock 14" steel wheels and the disc conversion. The stock 14" Econoline tube type wheels will not fit the D&D conversion but any 14" tubless steel wheel will fit, many will accept the stock Econo hubcaps.

I've gotten a call from Dean about people wanting info on the disc conversion so here it is. E-mail me at dennisf@peak.org or call 541-760-2432 and leave a message I'll get back to you I promise.

Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:12 pm
Profile WWW

Good to hear from you! Sounds like you are on the mend - that's a good thing. There for a while I was afraid you had moved to L.A. and bought a Suburu or something :wink:

Jim in CA

Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:20 pm

Moved to LA???????????? Don't know why I'd want to move to Lower Alabama :lol: Too many nice trees here. Oh I bet you mean L.A. in CA, oh well, still didn't lose anything there either.

Now if someone would explain this thing to me called Su-ba-ru. Don't recall ever ordering it in a Oriental establishment, house of Ill Repute or the local Jiffy Lube.

Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:14 pm
Profile WWW

Dennis, thanks for all the info on your disc brake conversion (by email). I look forward to ordering one. Hopefully sooner than later. Hope all is still well.

Sat May 10, 2008 10:00 pm
Profile WWW

No problem man, just let me know when you're ready.

Dennis

Sun May 11, 2008 11:27 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]